A Quick Update and a House Tour!

Hello!!  Sorry I know it's been awhile since I posted.  It's been a whirlwind lately with selling the house and getting everything ready for that to happen.  Some days I feel like I'm honestly living in some sort of alternate universe....we're moving AGAIN??  Really??  Who decided that?!!  At any rate, I'm trying to remember that 'everything happens for a reason.'  We're in the process of finding a new home and traveling to Chicago this weekend for a house hunt.  Wish us luck!!  

If you've ever sold a home, you understand how hard it can be and how much extra stress it adds to life.  It's a bit more challenging with the hubby working in Chicago and Hunter and I here.  Trying to keep the house in pristine condition 24/7 with an 8 year old, a dog and a cat is proving a challenge.  Not to mention I'm creative, not tidy or organized!  :-)

This time the move is a lot harder on both Hunter and I since we've only been in this home for 6 months.  We've both made connections in the area and love living here.  Hunter is a trooper, but it's times like this that make my heart break for him.  He told me this weekend, "No matter what I choose I get hit....If I choose to stay here and have Daddy commute, I won't see him.  If I choose to move then I won't have my friends."  Please keep him in your thoughts.  He's very resilient, but I know how difficult it is to move and start over and over again.  

OK, now on to something more exciting!  I've been meaning to do a tour of the house for sometime, but instead I'm going to just give you the link to our home listing.  If you know anyone who wants to move to CT or is in the area now and looking to buy....this house is amazing.  

Here's the link My Passion For Decor Home Tour.  Hope you like it as much as I do. One room missing is the office...it is was still a work in process at the time of the pictures.  

As always, thank you so much for taking time to read this post.  I love your comments and emails so please keep them coming.  I post a lot more on Facebook so if you're not already following me there, click on the furniture icons at the top of this page.  

Thank you!!!



Description: A Quick Update and a House Tour!
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 7:30 AM
TOP