Nutella Filled Braided Baguette

This was oh so good, and so easy to make. Often in the afternoon I crave a sweet treat with a cup of tea - I blame it on my British genes. So yesterday this is what I came up with. Nutella and bread is one of my favorite European snacks. Even though this is not the healthiest snack, Italians eat tons of Nutella and bread and they seem to be very healthy people, so I'm not going to worry too much. Just make your favorite bread recipe, or get a prepared bread dough, and cut it into thirds lengthwise. Fill each rectangle of dough with Nutella, leaving an inch around the edges, and roll into a log, pinching to close the seams. Then braid the logs together, brush with melted butter or egg wash and bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes. It is so good warm from the oven. I think it needs something on top to let you know there's a sweet surprise inside - drizzle of Nutella? powdered sugar? What do you think?





Description: Nutella Filled Braided Baguette
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 7:57 AM
TOP