Creamy Mascarpone Fettuccine with Salmon

<span class=

When I have my own restaurant one day, this is going to be on the menu. Such simple ingredients, but so good. The salmon does need to be very fresh since it's not marinated or sauced up.



Let me try to remember how I did this...



Serves 3 (just increase everything a bit for 4)



8 oz fettuccine (I used fresh spinach fettuccine which I highly recommend. Here's a recipe to make your own)

1 cup whole milk

1 garlic clove, minced

1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

4 oz. mascarpone cheese



3 wild salmon fillets

1 tablespoon olive oil



chopped parsley



Preheat broiler.



Brush salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.



Cook pasta according to instructions.



Broil salmon until cooked to desired doneness, 5-10 minutes.



In a large pot over medium low heat, bring milk and garlic to a simmer. Stir in Parmesan and mascarpone. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and stir in cooked pasta. Garnish with chopped parsley.











Description: Creamy Mascarpone Fettuccine with Salmon
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 7:36 PM
TOP