Quick Chocolate Chocolate Bundt Cake

One of the gals in our book club brought the best chocolate bundt cake ever to our last meeting. It was so moist and the chocolate chips inside were soft and gooey. So I was shocked to learn that she hadn't labored over this cake all day, but started with a cake mix. I decided to make the same cake for a board meeting I went to last night and it was a huge hit. When you want a decadent cake made all in one bowl super quick, this is the cake.
Chocolate Bundt Cake

Chocolate Chocolate Bundt Cake

1 box devil's food cake mix
1 4.5 oz. box instant chocolate pudding
2 eggs
1 3/4 Cup milk
1 12 oz. bag of semi sweet chocolate chips

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour* bundt pan. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl with a wooden spoon for 2 minutes. Pour batter into greased and floured pan. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Cool 15 minutes in the pan, then turn over onto a cooling rack. When completely cool, dust with powdered sugar.

Recipe from Suzanne's mom.

If I had had the time and energy, I would have served some vanilla bean creme anglaise

and/or raspberry sauce along side this cake. But it really is great on its own.


Chocolate Chocolate Bundt Cake

*I never grease and flour, it's just such a pain in the butt and I always end up with flour pockets and an unsightly white crust. I use Pam for baking, and cakes just slide out of even the most detailed pan.
Description: Quick Chocolate Chocolate Bundt Cake
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 8:36 PM
TOP